Department of Hematology was founded in 1980s. Our team has one professor, two associate professors, four Ph. D.,six attending physicians. We have general wards and laminar flow asepsis wards. Our specialties are leukemia、lymphoma、myeloma、anemia and long term febrile illness, auto-periphery blood hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and allogeneic hemotoic stem cell transplantation.
1. Type leukemia and lymphoma using MICM (the Morphology、Immunology、Cell Genetics、Molecular Biology ).
2. Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. The first carried out ABO blood group incompatibility allogeneic bone marrow transplantation between siblings in the southwest of China in 1999. First put cord blood stem cell transplantation into practice in the west of China in 2001.
3. Associate auto-periphery blood hematopoietic stem cell transplantation to individualization combination chemotherapy to treat lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
4. Use hematogenic immuno-regulation, hematopoiesis stimulus, marrow microcirculation to treat gravis type of aplastic anemia and marrow paraplasm syndrome.
5. Systemic radiotherapy to treat hematologic malignancies. Keep peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cell in vitro survive in freezer.